Monday, July 4, 2016

Dr Seuss

One of the fairly obvious things about me is that I love kids.  I've taught preschool and kindergarten, I've worked at summer day camp, I've got my own two boys and I'm obviously a bit obsessed with kids' books and movies.  As I'm sure everyone on the planet knows, kids love being read to.  My favorite books to read aloud to kids are Dr Seuss books.  The rhymes fit perfectly in my mouth and the silly topics and made-up words make it just that much more fun.  The absolute best one to read is Green Eggs and Ham.  I like to start out pleasant and polite, but get progressively more annoyed and upset.  The kids get all worked up and they really invest in the story.  It's so much fun! Today I'll leave you with a few pictures of my arm to look at.  I've got some Seuss ink that I hope you enjoy.  It goes over really well with little kids!







All this work was done at Eternal Buzz in Huntingtown, Md
I don't think that's a thing anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment