Thursday, January 21, 2016

The Bookworm and The Villain

It will soon become apparent that I have two kids.  They're adorable little guys and I'll have occasion to use their pictures on my blog from time to time.  I'm still a bit hesitant to post their real names, so from here on out they'll be known as The Bookworm and The Villain.  If I say The Bookworm, you'll know I mean the big one.  The Villain is the little guy.  In older pictures it's more evident which one is big because The Villain hadn't quite caught up to him yet but as the pictures get more current you can tell them apart by their hair.  The Bookworm's is short.

So yeah, okay, I was listening to Mr Hahn in Psychology class in the 11th grade.  I know how the pressures of assigned family roles can affect a small child's psyche.  But listen, my kid really IS a bookworm!  They both are, kind of.  And the little one, he legit has the exact Kylo Ren haircut, except in blond.  My husband and I discussed it on our way home from Star Wars: The Force Awakens and then a stranger mentioned it to us in a shoe store. So really... what am I supposed to do, not call him The Villain? Come on, guys.  It's out of my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment