Monday, January 18, 2016

Aisha Tyler

Okay, so Aisha Tyler is SO GREAT.  She's a hilarious comedian, she's on The Talk and she's crazy gorgeous. But to get to the part where I feel like she's actually affected my life you're gonna have to hang with me a minute. 

Did you ever see Hairspray? The new one with Nikki Blonsky and Zac Efron? Well, there's a scene where Lil Inez tells Tracy, "Good for you, girl! You made it on the show!"  Which is a huge deal, because it was the 60s and Tracy didn't have the ideal TV 'look'. 

Every time I see Aisha Tyler on an old Friends rerun, I get super excited.  That line runs through my head and occasionally I tear up (I'm that typical old lady who cries at, like, EVERYTHING).  Now I can think of no better use of my blog on this MLK day than to Congratulate Aisha Tyler for a job well done.  So, Ms Tyler:

Good for you, girl! You made it on the show!

I ripped that photo off from Time.com but they appear to have acquired it the honest way from NBC.

No comments:

Post a Comment