Saturday, January 16, 2016

Saturday Spotlight: Nerd Out With Me

I've decided to try doing an occasional Saturday Spotlight to bring your attention to something new and exciting that I love, and that you might not have heard of before.  It will mostly be indie or fledgling projects, like books or bands but today it's a blog.  And, no, it hasn't escaped my notice that at this point, anything I spotlight will already be much more well-known than myself.  I enjoy irony.

So, this Saturday a super fun blog called Nerd Out With Me is in the spotlight.  This blogger, Tig, is a stranger to me but seems like a pretty fun dude.  He does a 'guess the movies' thing every Tuesday where he posts screen grabs and you can then wrack your brain like you're taking finals, trying to remember what movies they're from.  There are also "pic dumps" on Wednesdays, which feature nerdiness in photograph form.  He posts a ton of pictures relating to movies, video games, TV shows and all kinds of pop culture stuff.  It's seriously SO great. Check him out and let me know what you think.

If you have any spotlight suggestions, comment them below because I'd love to check them out.  Thanks, and don't forget to subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment