Thursday, June 30, 2016

Now You See Me 2

A few years ago I saw Now You See me because a friend invited me and as a mom with a new baby, I hadn't been out of the house much.  I went and saw it, asking during the previews what it was about, and I ended up really liking it.  When I saw that there was going to be a sequel coming out on the exact weekend of my anniversary, I knew I had to see it.  Actually, to be honest, I held out hope up until about 9:00 the night before that my husband would agree to go to our local community theater to watch The King and I.  He wouldn't.  But last year we spent our anniversary there watching The Sound of Music, so I guess it was his turn to pick.  I actually loved the sequel a lot more than I liked the original! And I even learned a couple of things.  First, I think it's obvious that Woody Harrelson is an actual hypnotist because he was never a 'Dave Franco' and now he's aging but I'd still... you know... give him the time of day.  And second, Harry Potter grew up HOT!  It's the beard and the eyelashes.  I'm a sucker for em.  This is something I know about myself.  Also, he was the shortest one in the movie.  That's kind of my thing. 

*sigh* So hot. 

Anyway, my recommendation is that you get out there and see that movie.  It's really great.  It even has Lizzy Caplan from Mean Girls! Extra fun!  And the part I was hoping for was a Hogwarts reference.  It's there, if you pay attention.  Watch and see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment