Monday, November 30, 2015

Movie Night

I got the idea in my head one day to do a weekly Movie Night with my friends and family and it was really a success.  We had themed snacks and tried to match the movies to the appropriate time of year.  It was so fun! There were five of us and we all picked ten movies, so that after one year we all watched each other's favorite movies together as a group.  It was a fun way to get to know each other better because a person's top ten list can say a lot about them.  This will be one of my shorter posts, but you should learn a little bit about me from it.  Please, post your top ten in the comments so I can learn a little about you, too (I know it's tough to keep it down to ten but usually 12 or 15 is a doable goal).  Maybe sometime I'll do an entire 'list' post to tell you my favorite TV shows, books, songs... who knows what else.  In no particular order, here are my top ten favorite movies:

  • Tommy Boy
  • The Goonies
  • Fight Club
  • The Color Purple
  • Elf
  • A Christmas Story
  • Fame
  • Chorus Line
  • You've Got Mail
  • The Mighty Ducks 2


Bonus: A few that barely missed the top ten are Slumdog Millionaire, Hairspray, Goodfellas, Pulp Fiction and Jersey Boys. 



No comments:

Post a Comment