Saturday, February 6, 2016

Saturday Spotlight: Kreativa Katten

Decorating day planners is kind of a whole big thing.  Like, my planner is basically a scrapbook or journal that I'll keep forever, and there's a really big industry and countless social media groups dedicated to it.  My problem is, the products are mostly very sophisticated and girly and not at all nerd-friendly.  That's not me.  I'm not fancy.  I wanted to start the year on a pop-culture-y note and keep it up for as many months as possible.  I searched all over Etsy for hours trying to find nerdy planner stickers that were cute, priced well and relevant to my particular fandoms.  I decided to start with Firefly, and there was only ONE shop on all of Etsy to get them from, Kreativa Katten.  There was some confusion at first, and I did have some special requests besides Firefly, but they not only fixed everything but they took my suggestions, had conversations with me about them and made me a loyal customer.  She didn't ask me to review her, so this is all me.  (In fact, I didn't know what I was even going to write about until crunch time!) I really kinda hope she doesn't mind the mention. 


Here's what I ended up with:

 
 
And put to use:
 
As you can see, 'high numbers' is a relative term

No comments:

Post a Comment