Thursday, February 4, 2016

Time Lapse

I didn't really have a place to discuss new favorites, since Mondays seem to be turning into day for mostly vintage topics and Saturdays are for my discoveries.  So, I've picked Thursdays for quick micro-posts and to rave about my current obsessions like the movie Time Lapse.  Now, in general, I tend not to mind spoilers, but honestly, don't let anyone tell you anything about this movie except that it deals with time travel... kind of.  *At this point I had planned to link to the trailer, but I feel like it gives a lot away, so... just go watch the movie.*
obviously not my photo
 
After I watched it the first time (the second time was the very next day), I immediately looked up the writers on IMDB.  I'm sort of obsessive about actors, but in general I never think at all about the people on the other side of the camera. 
The only exceptions:
-The writers of Time Lapse -Bradley King & BP Cooper
-The costumers for The Wiz Live
-The hair stylists for The Vikings on the History Channel

Such amazing talent! So, yes.  Go to Netflix NOW and search for Time Lapse.  If you don't have time to watch it today, add it to your list.  Seriously, make it the next thing you watch.  It's trippy, there are twists... you'll stay on the edge of your seat the entire time.  I was on my feet in the last scene like, "WHAAAAAAAT?! What is she doing?"

I've told you too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment