Saturday, February 20, 2016

Saturday Spotlight: Dr Valerie Crane

This week's spotlight is on a local author I'm blessed to know personally.  She's actually my pastor's wife and one of the best people in the world to get parenting advice from, as I see it.  Her kids are all grown up now, and they're all polite (which is my main parenting goal, to be honest) and smart.  They've also never been in any major trouble, they're great parents themselves, and they're normal, well-rounded non-Stepford people.  As you know, I have two kids myself, so as soon as I had access to her book, Oh Mother, Where Art Thou?  I snapped it up.



It is full of advice and tips that are actually practical and she explains very well her logical and Bible-based reasoning behind it.  It's not too long, either.  Just right for a new mom looking for an experienced mom's perspective.  I recommend it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment