Thursday, February 25, 2016

25 TV Shows To Catch On Netflix

I'd guess that maybe this is a thing everyone does, but I tend to hoard titles on my Netflix list.  I've got a bit of a proposition for you: I'll show you mine and you show me yours.  These are just the TV shows, and they're the ones I'm currently partway through and enjoying.  Later I'll probably post shows I've completed, shows I'd like to see, movies I liked, movies I'm looking forward to... all that stuff. 

The Twilight Zone +
The X-Files +
Star Trek: TOS +
Star Trek: DS9 +
Star Trek: Voyager  +
Star Trek: Enterprise +
Friends +
Alfred Hitchcock Presents +
Property Brothers +
M*A*S*H +
Broadchurch
Bob's Burgers
Jessica Jones
Peaky Blinders
Supernatural
Keeping Up Appearances +
Firefly +
SeaQuest DSV +
Grace & Frankie
Quantum Leap +
Master of None
Sense8
Merlin +
Haven +
The Gilmore Girls +

Just a bit of advice, definitely check the ratings before you watch if you're sensitive or have kids.  I watch most of them WAY after bedtime, particularly the Netflix originals. There's a + next to the ones I'll watch when the kids are up, but in general they don't care to watch them.  Well, The Villain likes TNG, but that's it.

A really good article about M*A*S*H, easily my favorite show

No comments:

Post a Comment