Thursday, March 31, 2016

Cyndi Lauper

When I was a kid, I listened to whatever music my mom was listening to, just like I'm sure all kids do. One of my favorites, and almost the only one I still like now is Cyndi Lauper. A few years ago... about 8 or 10, I guess... I went to see her in concert. There surprising thing about her is that she is MUCH better live than on the radio. As much as I love listening to her CDs, I'd trade them all in to listen to her in person! I learned at that concert that she was going to have a blues CD coming out. The second that album hit the store I bought it. I mean, I lived in Germany by that time and I drove about an hour to get to a base where I could pick it up the first day it was available and it did not disappoint. I'll leave you with a video here and let you decide for yourself. 

Click here to see Rollin and Tumblin by Cyndi Lauper

No comments:

Post a Comment