Saturday, March 26, 2016

Saturday Spotlight: Jay Are Adams

Do you ever sit around thinking, "Hmm... what should I be looking up on YouTube right now?  I need something hilarious but not filthy, so what am I to DO?" Try Jay Are Adams.  His profile on there is Caliryda21 and he's really funny.  He's even funnier in person as a stand-up comedian but he does these little songs on YouTube that he probably never does in person (I'd guess) so following him on there is pretty fun.  He's also on Instagram (you'll want to follow him there... you'll see), Snapchat and Twitter @JayAreAdams and of course Jay Are Adams on Facebook.  If you just look up 'Jay Are' on Facebook, he has a Page you can 'like' as well.   

I pretty much hoard every business card I get...

This dude is military, which is pretty cool with me.  I met him while he was stationed near me for some training or something.  He was at an open mic and he completely KILLED IT.  So funny!  He's pretty funny on Twitter too, which is good because it's sometimes a couple of weeks or a month between YouTube videos but they're worth your time.  Give him a try.  I'm telling you, you'll like him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment