Monday, March 7, 2016

Fight Club

A while back, I listed my favorite movies and one of them was Fight Club.  Now, often when I enjoy a movie, I have a specific story explaining why I came to love it, or how it's affected me.  Fight Club... not so much.  It's just two incredibly attractive men being manly.  That's it.  If you read the other post, though, you'll remember that my friends and I tried to fit the snack into the theme of the movie the night we watched it.  Wanna know what I put together for this one?  It was tapioca pudding with pink food coloring served in Ziploc baggies.  We had to bite off a corner and slurp it out without spoons.  I think they all thought I was crazy until the part with the bags of cellulite outside of the liposuction clinic.  When we got to that part, everyone put their pudding down.  I was pretty stoked.

It was good times.


I mean...

No comments:

Post a Comment