Thursday, March 10, 2016

Game of Thrones

Okay, complaint:  I don't like to watch TV shows until they're completed.  Like, when I'm a few weeks out from the final finale I'm okay to watch the pilot.  So I've been waiting patiently for Game of Thrones, right?  Because it's not done yet.  I'm not too bothered by spoilers but I can't stand the wait between episodes, or worse, between seasons.  Because...

I did my waiting! Seven years of it! In Azkaban!!!

Actually, I did do six years of waiting for one of the Dark Tower books by Stephen KingAnd then six more years for the next one.  I've used up my allotment of patience. 

But then my husband decided he couldn't wait any longer and he had to watch it whether I was joining him or not!  Can you even?! So about halfway through last season we caught up with real life.  To be honest, it was a jolt.  Waiting a week to see how my Westeros crush, Tyrion Lannister was faring was horrible, but now... I swear, I've been waiting MY ENTIRE LIFE for next season to start! This is no way to live, guys.  It's barbaric. 

So while I wait, I'll leave you with a question: Do you think Jon Snow is really dead?
And with this amazing picture that my friend Carrie-Ann Pierson (who's on Facebook and takes commissions) drew for our public library's "hero" day.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment