Thursday, March 3, 2016

The Oscars

The Oscars were on a few days ago and as everyone knows by now, Leonardo DiCaprio finally won that Oscar that he's deserved for so long!  I was nothing but excited for him and it reminded me of my time in boot camp.  I'd really never even watched the Oscars before or even cared who won but that year Hilary Swank was up for Best Actress for Boys Don't Cry.  I actually really wanted to know who won and there I was in boot camp where I could never possibly find out... except someone's mom or friend or something sent the next day's newspaper pages in the mail! So just a week or two late we all got to find out who had won all the Oscars.  It was such a fun and exciting moment that it made me love the Oscars and now I never miss it.  Plus I love to see the dresses and the hair.  That's really my favorite part, and I watch the E! red carpet coverage all day long.  Ross and Giuliana are the best! If anyone reading this knows Ross Matthews personally, tell him to get ahold of me.  We'll be great friends.  Thanks.

My favorite ever Oscar gown

But the fact that it sells anything is just a coincidence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment